Influencer, Latoya Lovell, launches Women Who Lunch empowerment brunch
On the 1st of July 2018 from 11am – 4pm on the 4th floor Studios at 255-259 Commercial Rd, London, E1 2BT. Influencer, Latoya Lovell, launches the inaugural annual Women Who Lunch event. The event provides an intimate networking brunch for the next generation of female Entrepreneurs/Influencers.
Unlike traditional panel style events the attendees will be given the opportunity to sit with the Influencers they follow, network with other Women in Business and hear how these women built their brands whilst maintaining healthy work/ lifestyle balances.
Women who Lunch will help the young women that are either new to becoming self-employed or currently thinking about starting their own business gain business and mental well-being advice. The debut event for Women Who Lunch will be held on Sunday 1st July 2018, from 11am -4pm at the 4th Floor Studios a 1500 sq. ft. open plan studio on Commercial Road near London’s trendy Shoreditch.
The event will be a retro 50’s theme so you can expect a mixture of soft furnishings and cool props making it the perfect venue for a retro brunch. There will be competitions on the day of the event and post event where prizes and business mentorship will be provided. The attendees will find out how these powerful Women built their brands and maintain their mental well-being through their entrepreneurial lifestyles. There are currently 10 women who will be hosting a table each:
* Latoya Lovell – Content Producer ‘Mental Wellbeing’ in Entreprenuership
* Jourdan Rianne – Fashion Influencer ‘How to Deal with Cyberbullying’
* Sarah Martin – Brand Owner of She Republic ‘How to Embrace yourself’
* Charlotte Francis – CEO Biankha & Friends ‘Empowering the next Generation’
* Bridget Zyka – The Body Positivity Coach ‘Healthy Mind’
* Kirzart – Digital Artist ‘Creativity and Depression’
* Kirly Sue – Vegan Author ‘Plant Based Diet’
* Shea’d Beauty – Nail Technician ‘How to build your social media around your business
* Nicola Millington – CEO FP Comms ‘PR and Marketing’
* Kadesh Needham – ‘The Midas Touch’
Once the talks are complete, the guests will be wined and dined with a 3 course menu with free flowing Prosecco.
The event will also be the platform of a book launch, ‘How to become an Influencer’ with personal stories and advice from the women who are hosting.
The book will include ideas on:
*Social media: and on how to build your following on Instagram,
* General guidance on how to market yourself or your business
The purpose of the book is to help the women attending, develop effective business strategies, on a personal and social media level.
All profits from ticket sales will be donated to the ACLT Charity.
For more information about Women Who Lunch and tickets, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/women-who-lunch-tickets-45876784698
Notes to Editor
About Women Who Lunch Event:
Women who Lunch takes place from 1st of July 2018 at 4th Floor Studios, Shoreditch, London, E1 2BT. The event brings together 121 women with 10 key
Influencers from various industries, including fashion, media and health, all under one roof, to gain the latest business advice, innovative ideas and network.