The award winning London hair salon, Inanch London announce their 10-POINT Action Plan For Preventing The Spread OF COVID-19
INANCH LONDON, the multi-award-winning boutique salon located in the heart of Fitzrovia, London, W1 are the first in their field to put into place a solid COVID-19 prevention action plan to be executed upon reopening. The 10 Point Plan outlines measures to keep their treasured staff and clients safe over the coming months.
10 POINT PLAN
1) Deep cleaning the salon every day with bleach and antibacterial products including areas that are regularly touched such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and debit/credit card machines.
2) Providing Inanch London hand sanitisers at reception which both clients and staff will be required to use on arrival and throughout the day.
3) Providing compulsory face masks to all clients on arrival and face shields for staff whilst working.
4) Staggering client appointments and giving priority booking to our loyal/regular clients.
5) Clients will be requested to come unaccompanied to their appointments.
6) Clients feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of Covid-19 will be requested to re-schedule their appointments.
7) Installation of glass partitions to separate each styling position (Please refer to title image).
8) All styling positions will be disinfected after each client and all equipment used will be sterilised using our new UV Steriliser units.
9) The salon will be fitted with a High-Efficiency Particulate Air Purifier which is designed to remove up to 99% of airborne pollutants, bacteria and germs.
10) The salon's traditional cotton towels will be replaced with biodegradable disposable towels made from 100% natural viscose fibre making them extremely hygienic and sustainable.
"At Inanch London, the safety and well-being of our clients and staff is our number 1 priority. Our hygiene standards have always been extremely high with a 5-star Good Salon Guide rating for "salon cleanliness and hygiene".
However, In light of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we wanted to create and share a concise and robust plan to reassure all our clients that we are putting extra measures in place to keep our salon a safe and healthy environment after the lockdown" comments Co-Owner and CEO, Joe Emir.
For more information, press appointments, images, samples or interviews please contact:
McCluskey PR-Laura McCluskey
+44 7572 549 363