Microblading & Permanent Makeup - cut your beauty routine in half
Did you know that the average woman spends two years of her life applying makeup? Can you believe that?! Think of all the other things you could be doing with that time and money. You could start your own business or travel around the world – several times!
Luckily, it’s not too late to get the time back. Don’t worry; it doesn’t involve going completely barefaced either!
Have you thought about Microblading or Permanent Makeup?
If low maintenance is your thing, a permanent makeup treatment could be just what you need to make your life that little bit easier.
Have permanently perfect brows, eyeliner or lipstick and wake up with make up every day. Whether you love a bold dramatic look to your makeup or prefer a low-key natural effect, there’s a permanent cosmetic treatment for you.
El Truchan is a fully qualified and insured Permanent Makeup & Medical Tattoo Specialist; Face & body Aesthetics ( Microneedling) Technician. http://t.co/RPLWiIQk7n
If you are looking for professionally performed Permanent Makeup (also known as Semi Permanent Make Up), then look no further.
Trained and Qualified at Nouveau Contour Academy, part of Nouveau Beauty Group, known worldwide, recognised and accredited as leading experts in Permanent Cosmetics. At present, I am holding:
* Bronze (Foundation) Qualification
* Silver (Experienced) Qualification
* Gold (Advanced) Qualification
* Platinum (Elite) level trained - the highest obtainable qualification in Permanent Cosmetics. Trained by Karen Betts.
* Corrective Procedures Qualification (Colour Lift and Colour Correction)
* Digital Skin Needling Qualification (also known as Microneedling) for Wrinkles & Stretch Marks Reduction Therapy, Scars Relaxation, & Pigment Recovery
* Medical Tattooing for 3D Advanced Nipple & Areola Restoration for Cancer / Breast Augmentation / Reduction / Male Nipple and other related plastic surgeries
* Medical Tattooing for Eyebrows Restoration, Eyelash Hair Imitation, trained for Cleft Lip & Lip Features Recovery
* CPCP – International Qualification by SPCP (Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals). Also a member of SPCP.
For the full list of treatments, prices and more examples of my work please visit my website: www.perfectdefinition.co.uk.